22 November 2009

Spotty


I've done away with the original post because there was something that came up in a conversation some days ago. Subconsciously I rather liked the idea of wearing the halo, sprouting golden wings, and feeling righteous....but seriously - I was being a sham. I doubt that I would go out of my way to do anything for poor Spotty. I have never gone out of my way to help whole human beings I claim to care for nor have I ever done anything to make real human beings feel happy - so I dare say I should be a little more careful when it comes to publicly commenting on other people's unkind and offensive behaviour while making myself look like a docile angel with batting eyelids. I've tried to do 'no harm' - but alas, going by my record in terms of thoughts alone leave alone direct action - even there I haven't made much headway.

No comments: