14 January 2013

Words again

Language still confuses me and words too, and sometimes I utterly fail to understand human language when my senses are terribly woolly or heightened in a peculiar way. I muddle over using the right words and use wrong words and especially when feelings are evoked through a particular word. I use words and interpret them in the way I see a word. "Law" for instance. It can mean the law laid down by an individual man in the world, by a community, law as ordained by the courts, the law of the sun and the moon and the stars and planetary motion, and the law of the universe, and even beyond - of the endless and the infinite - by the laws of Truth, Goodness, Beauty, and Love which individuals feel keenly like a divine law and irrespective of what the laws of a land might say. I will pursue the post possibly while pondering upon other words too. So much for now.

No comments: