13 May 2011

How does it work?

"Some problems - read, pain and suffering of the human condition - don't go away". That visualized statement, which mushroomed in my head made my grim and solemn self chuckle some days ago. I won't even try explaining that most obvious sounding statement.

But that got me wondering about something - a couple of them being:

How is it that some people do not seem to care too much about the consequences or the outcome of their work (however defined...), and yet seem to have things working out well and nicely? And how is it that some people seem to breeze through life quite gaily without being attached to anything or anyone around them or just perhaps mildly?....Or is it that I'm brooding and looking at life through gloomy lenses? And discounting my nought but stubborn mind and my other loon(vel)y senses...?

And to answer a question, after waking up in the morn - would I really ha'e bin? Happier, *gay and merrier in them other folks' skin? My head may be *queer and it has a mind of its own, but when was the last time it felt miserably alone?

But my self's not happy for what does it bark?

"It's not just about you is it, unless you're a deep sea shark? Stuck in one place for ten years and more and you won't even walk out of the blasted door? You've known what you have for ten years too and you're thinking of things that deserve a 'moo'?! The world never changes and it with its real humans stays the same but you keep imagining away suffering and pain? Of six billion or of *one, what difference does it make? You need to do what you can - for heaven's sake."

...So much for a post which isn't twenty-seven miles long, and isn't about nature walks, or poems - not even a song.

P.S: and about the stars/asterisks: used in the 'original' senses. No other meaning alluded (to) or implied! And the third one refers to the Self/Spirit/Soul - call it what one will - not to 'one billion'. My crabby (and finicky) self insisted on mentioning these bits just to keep things clear and clean.


No comments: