1 December 2010

December 1st


Today is the 1st of December. And since somebody reminded me that the first decade of the new century (and millennium) is about to come to an end...I might as well add: Today is the first day of the last month of the last year of the first decade of the twenty-first century and the second millennium, and I can look up and thank God for a working sewage system in the place I live...among other things.

And to be less facetious: it snowed today, and I couldn't help but smile and smile and smile some more in spite of thinking that it was a little mad to feel so ridiculously happy.....

P.S: Today is the 4th and the silent snow is really coming down. I would have taken a photo or two if I had a working camera. It doesn't look real and it doesn't feel real and when I'd gone outside early in the morning it didn't sound real....

No comments: